Through our Patient Portal you can:
- Request an appointment
- Request a prescription refill
- Request blood work or test results
- Communicate with your provider
- Pay your bill
Helpful tips about completing our visit questionnaire
This questionnaire provides your doctor with information that you feel is important for your care. Be sure to be as specific as you can about the reason for your visit, concerns/symptoms you’re experiencing.
- You can list as many concerns/symtoms as you like, separated by commas or by the word “and”.
- If you think that two concerns are related to each other, use only the primarily concern.
- If your doctor suggested you come to our site to complete this questionnaire, he or she may have suggested a concern for you to enter. Be sure to use that concern as a starting point, although you can enter other concerns in addition.
- Be sure that your sex and age are correct. The questionnaires are designed differently depending on your age and sex.
Keep in mind that if you complete a questionnaire and it turns out not to be the right one to address your concerns, you have the option to start over.